How do I use LivReady?
Use our wallet USB card or keychain USB -- or your own flash drive -- to securely
assemble and save your vital information for whenever needed.
- Insert your LivReady USB device into your Windows
computer or laptop, launch the software and enter the
password you’ve created.
- Select from the many folders displayed and enter as little or as much information as you want. Insert files and scans too.
- Carry it with you. Your information is organized and safe and ready for any emergency or special need.
- For remote access, upload to our secure cloud server to view your information from your iPhone, iPad or Android device (LivReady App needed) or access via our website.
Securely store & carry your vital information with you for just $29.95
( Download LivReady to your own flash
drive for just $9.95 )
- A fire, tornado, earthquake, flood, or other disaster destroys your at-home files, records, and documents.
- A medical emergency and 911 responders need your contact information, health issues, and medications.
- An unexpected death and your family needs your files and wishes, organized and secure.
- You're out of town and need access to your insurance info, health records, important phone numbers and email contacts, passwords and logins, and other files.
- Your files and records are disorganized, scattered, and lacking important information when needed.
LivReady helps you organize and save your vital information and files on a LivReady USB wallet card, flash drive – secure and accessible from any Windows USB or remotely from your iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone.
Access your LivReady info using
"With LivReady, no matter where I am... at the office, driving my car, flying off on another trip... I have everything with me that's important. I literally have peace of mind in my pocket."